What would you upgrade?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
I have the ability to upgrade a couple things on my computer, and just feel like buying something new.. :p

Right now I have an ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard...

I also have:
AMD 64 3200+.
2GB Corsair XMS RAM.
1 BFG 6800GT Overclocked.

Those are the only things I could think of that I might want to upgrade.. the board stays though.. :p

Any opinions?

I would say save your money. Your system looks good. But if you do want to upgrade something, get a faster CPU and later on, upgrade the video card. But the first thing I would do is upgrade the CPU.

Your board is sli rite, so why not get another 6800gt.

Well how much money do you want to spend?

I'd keep your money personally - if I bought something everytime I had the urge... Well... :D

With that said, I'd probably say another video card since your CPU seems pretty good - although there's always dual-core to consider though. I'd say which I would personally go with, but your setup is so strong, that I'd save and surprise yourself with an entirely new build - maybe when AM2 comes out. With such a good build, aside from the "either or" from above, I really have trouble choosing one over the other. You just seriously don't even need to spend the money. ;)

Back
Top Bottom