what would you rate my gaming computer build on running high graphical games smoothly

yea the 5770 is on its way already so if its needed ill just crossfire two 5770s if needed.

i cant even remember how big this monitor is when i bought it. possibly 22in? idk. though would be awesome to play some crysis on my 55in plasma. though idk if that would support it haha.
Awesome, dual 5770's should be sweet, that's my eventual goal :D
Ive got fraps, and was running BFBC2 on a 5770 just yesterday, anywhere from 40-80 FPS, very smooth.

That was on full settings.
Really? That's pretty impressive. I've been very satisfied with the 5770 so far, especially for the price. What AA and AF was that though? Maxed? I'm sure I could get more FPS by OC'ing my processor, but it seems the game maxes the 4th core all of the times and around 40% on the others :confused:

If you'd want, I'd recommend you to fork up to an i7 CPU. The the high end CPUs, as first they won't fit and they're too expensive.

I'm not saying that your CPU is low-end, but it would add more awesomeness (Does that word even exists in the dictionary? :p) to your build.

Back
Top Bottom