What will i need to do this?

actually take a picture of the wires and post them here before you even do anything. if they put them in a ribbon cable they won't be labled and looking at them won't do a bit of good. ALSO depending on how propritary they made the board you might not be able to hook up the USB or audio.

but I like your new board idea the best! then you can get a MB + faster processor combo and use all the other working parts from your HP. AND IT WILL BE BETTER!

Ok mate thanks for all your help.I'll post pictures on here ASAP but right now i need to get my good camera which is lost in the abyss lol

actually take a picture of the wires and post them here before you even do anything. if they put them in a ribbon cable they won't be labled and looking at them won't do a bit of good. ALSO depending on how propritary they made the board you might not be able to hook up the USB or audio.

but I like your new board idea the best! then you can get a MB + faster processor combo and use all the other working parts from your HP. AND IT WILL BE BETTER!
Ok man i got the pictures.How should i upload them?

actualy i'll post a link to photobucket where i uploaded them,Please take a look at them,i plan to get the case and psu today.

Ok since i don't want to place a link to each picture,i'm going to leave you with a link to my photobucket account and the pictures should be there.Thanks

http://s345.photobucket.com/albums/p374/odom41/

Back
Top Bottom