What to upgrade hmm...
what to do with a 150 dollars. should i upgrade to a 6600GT. or should i buuy another hdd and raid them. or should i buy another pcie mobo and wait another year to buy a pcie graphics card, sense i only hagve 150 dollars. or should i buy a cheap pcie mobo and a cheap pcie grpahics card..
ok right now i have
msi k8n neo2 platinum
seagate barracuda 80GB hdd
1GB 512x2 crucial ballistix pc3200
amd athlon 64 3200+
cd drive, cd-rw drive, and blah blah blah
so woul di
1)buy a new graphics card (AGP)
2) Buy a new mobo, but wont be able to use until next year...not good
3)Buy a cheap pcie mobo w/ cheap pcie graphics card to equal 150
4) Do nothing
5)Buy pcie graphics card and wait till next year to buy pcie mobo
6) wait next year till i have 300 dollars to spend on a mobo and graphisc card
7) Buy a new hdd and raid them
8) Buy more ram
9) Upgrade processor. i dont htink this is possible.
10) i have stock cooling so should i buy a aftermarket heatsink like a zalman or thermaltake
11) buy higher rated ram so i can OC more. right now i have it at 2.4 with a 5.6 divider so my memory is running at 200mhz. and its runnign in dual channel
12) stop making choices
EDIT: probably in about 2-4 years or so, im goign to have around 700 dollars to upgrade.
...you make no sense...