Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Wizard of Wires
setishock's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Not sure
Posts: 10,030
Default What style plug is this?

{Please take note that I am not trolling for members to come over and sign up. Although that would be nice, it is not my intent. I just need some help with a small problem.)

I'm having a tough time guys. This plug has the temp probes on it for the Aero Cool Power Watch I'm bloging about at my place. So far it's going ok but the test fit of the probes has the wires coming up short and in the way.
I'd like to make a short jumper cable to extend out the probe wires. I have to find out what the plug is called so I can find them on google. Splicing wires in is out of the question as the solder joints add resistance to the line.
Here's the link to the pictures.

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
Daemon Poster
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 825
Default Re: What style plug is this?

** Deleted *** thought I knew which one but the guide edges are different.
CrossCech is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0