What are some Upgrades I should make on my comp

T-Doit

In Runtime
I'm 14 years old, I make 80$ a month, and I plan to upgrade my comp from now until Christmas, What can I do with my comp for 520$ Canadian!? Plz if any of u can, make somes Specs for me!

Well, look into a nicer video card... Try the 6600 GT, I have one and love it. It's quite nice! Otherwise, I think your computer is nice, but maybe up your RAM some, if you want. I don't think it is really necessary, though.

actually unless you want to change mobo/cpu/psu just stick with that stuff and video and ram like jamxx said. that system should play very very nicely

Is that what card you have in your signature? If it is... then it wasn't worth that money.

Oh, okay. That's good. Then, I think you'll be able to play some games... Though, just as a suggestion, I would recommend a better video card. That one should work, but it won't give you the best graphics.

Ya, What Im planning to buy between now and Christmas, is a new Case (cause my Case only supports Micro ATX) and a new Motherboard with a AMD 64 3000 Processor

Ah! Sounds nice. But, you don't really need to do that. Here's what I honestly would recommend. I would not get those things, but get yourself a nice graphics card (like the 6600 GT) because I think you'll see a greater performance increase. That's what I would do.

neo 4 platinum mobo, or ATI should be coming out with their AMR (if they are still making it, havent heard much lately) which is the competition to Nvidia's sli. its will be amazing

Back
Top Bottom