what socket is the conroe gunna be?

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
any idea what socket the core 2 duo is gunna be? if its lga775 then its gunna have a very warm welcome in my house on the release date :)

considering that they used a lga775 for their benchmarks on anandtech im pretty sure its going to be an lga775.

plus considering the marketing g-d that intel is, i doubt they would want everyone to change motherboards for this upgrade.

mayorredbeard said:
considering that they used a lga775 for their benchmarks on anandtech im pretty sure its going to be an lga775.

plus considering the marketing g-d that intel is, i doubt they would want everyone to change motherboards for this upgrade.

Everybody WILL need to change motherboards for this upgrade. They updated the voltage regulations to VRM11 becuase of conroe's different voltage/amp usage.

ummm, its because AMD decided they would cut prices the day after Conroe was released.

ThePower said:
lol why are they bringing it out the day AMD reduce there Prices..

EDIt i just noticed that you live by me :D

u think intel will reduce the 600s, 800s, and 900s now?
i think the 600s will go down quite abit coz they r only single core, the new motherboards look kick ass aswell. Asus P5W DH Deluxe WiFi that looks well nice, even tho its ati crossfire.

p.s. where abouts ya from, im like 5/10 mins from newcastle

Back
Top Bottom