what should i upgrade?

im downloading the call of duty 2 demo and installing battlefield 2 so i'll give those a try before i decide

lol, ur system is loaded, i wouldnt change anything except going to one of the higher end amd chips like the fx-57. theres not much point in getting the x2 since a lot of programs and games do not recognize dual core chips yet so u wouldnt benefit from anything.

my bad i should have said the most programs and games do not ulitilize the dual core chips. it just would be a waste to me

If it was me I would either buy a dual core cpu or upgrade to 2gbs of memory. Or if you dont already have one buy a kickass lcd monitor.

i already have a pretty decent veiwsonic crt, it has a refresh rate of 75htz at 1280x1024 so im happy, i tried battlefield 2 with everything maxed at 1600x1200 and it ran pretty well dunno what fps i got i think it mustve been something like 50fps, does anyone know how i can check? as for the upgrade i think im gona go with 2gigs of ram so i can turn page file off and speed up my system

Back
Top Bottom