what should i do?

Lets have a see whos grammer is worse thread lol
Def Check your mobo and ram
Edit:Check to make sure that your power supply is th right um what is it ?Wattage? or w/e

well if thats the model number then it takes ddr 400 alright but it is a PCI-e board, and that card if it is what I think it is will be AGP, correct me if I'm wrong here.

Hmm, and I thought the site was wrong. I have NEVER heard of any LGA 775 motherboard taking ddr 400.

/shrug

Lol I bet its still his motherboard reguardless.

hmm could be.. but i dont think its a AGP card because i had a old 5700fx AGP card and that didnt work so thats why i found this old card and got it

hukepi said:
hmm could be.. but i dont think its a AGP card because i had a old 5700fx AGP card and that didnt work so thats why i found this old card and got it
Mate, old card, define old, PCI-e has not been around that long, if you've jammed an AGP card in there thats where your problem lies.

its not pci-e because i tried to put it in my pci-e card slot today and it did not fit... but it fits in my normal pci slot

ahhhhh it's a pci card, ok, still sounds like the board to me because the led won't light up. I'd suggest RMA it.

Back
Top Bottom