What settings to burn music vids with in Nero Smartstart?

religion2386

In Runtime
I have Nero Smartstart and some music vids I want to play in my truck. Should I burn as data dvd, data cd, dvd? Can I use a regular CD-R or do I need a blank DVD?

Thanks

I have Nero Smartstart and some music vids I want to play in my truck. Should I burn as data dvd, data cd, dvd? Can I use a regular CD-R or do I need a blank DVD?

Thanks

That depends on your dvd player. If the player supports vcd, you can burn the music videos onto a blank cd as a vcd. If not, then just use a dvd.

Hello religion2386,

For playback on your truck (which I assume is a standard DVD player), you should burn a Video DVD. However to do this, you will need blank DVD-R discs, which are available at many local convenient stores or office supply and tech stores. Video CD's are basically just like Audio CD's (a collection of tracks) in which you can playback video on most DVD players, but I must warn you, the video quality is simply horrible and you will get half the resolution of a DVD. This is noticeable on every screen, and cannot be overlooked. Your only suitable choice is to purchase some blank DVD-R's and burn the media onto them using Nero Smartstart. This is assuming you have a DVD-Burner drive on your computer, of course. If you don't have one of these, you can purchase these as well at your local office and tech stores.

Good luck, religion2386!

Back
Top Bottom