What's a good flying fighting game?

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello

Yesterday I had received my Saitek X52 Controller and I am looking for a good game that would blend nice with it. Something maybe like Ace Combat…I don't know never played it, something maybe not 2 much of a simulator, but rather Action!!! If it's a combination of both I don't mind : )

Thanks

I like pretty much all the Microsoft Flight Sim games...your PC will handle Flight Sim X pretty well. They're realistic, but also fun.

I like Bf2, you can fly jets and helicopters, it might not be the most realistic flight simulator, but its nice because if you want to take a break from flying you can just go and drive around a vehicle, or be infantry, there's also Project Reality mod for BF2 which makes things much more realistic.

well falcon 4.0 AF is THE best flight game ever made.
It's a scientifically proven fact.
Though you might not like it since you said "not too much of a simulator". It's an awesome game. But you have to be prepared to fly practice stuff for about 20h-30h before even thinking about trying out a real mission.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I have BF2 and I hate the Microsoft Flight Sim games...Dont think that falcon is for me, coz I want to be able to jump straight to action!

I like Bf2, you can fly jets and helicopters, it might not be the most realistic flight simulator, but its nice because if you want to take a break from flying you can just go and drive around a vehicle, or be infantry, there's also Project Reality mod for BF2 which makes things much more realistic.

yes i recommend bf2 because you can also go kamakaze... no but really you wont regret playing the game .

A while back when I got a joystick I bought Strike Fighters Project 1. You can play it arcade style or simulation style. Let me tell you in simulation mode its really hard to shoot someone down! There is quite a few different planes you can choose from and decide what bombs and weapons to equip them with. Full missions or just simple dog fights.

A while back when I got a joystick I bought Strike Fighters Project 1. You can play it arcade style or simulation style. Let me tell you in simulation mode its really hard to shoot someone down! There is quite a few different planes you can choose from and decide what bombs and weapons to equip them with. Full missions or just simple dog fights.

well, the game has modern day fighters in it, right?
In that case with realistic it won't be hard to shoot someone down. If it's realistic that is. The hard part would be to keep yourself from being shot down. :D

Back
Top Bottom