What is the point/reason for these forums??

Spidah

Solid State Member
I posted a computer question and noone even viewed it, is this because computer nerds are too good for simple stuff?

Odds are none of us were on or those who did look at it didn't know how to help you... if you want, link us to the thread and i'll take a look at it..

We wont refuse to help because it's simple..

common man., ease up. if you're the 52inch tv guy, i believe i helped you. you have to be patient, and if no one answers your post, don't worry about it, chances are no one really has the knowledge to help you on the subject.

I think the point of these forums is discussion, building up knowlesge, and having a laugh and fun along the way, yes?

And as for how to hook your computer up to a TV, I have no idea, never tried it myself. Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm sure a solution will be found sooner or later though. ;)

Well I've answered to your thread...

hope you find it usefull...

I didn't see it before... but as you are now realising, there are plenty of people around here that do respond to questions...

just because your question hasn't been answered it doesn't make this a bad place...

Oh and although I did have some experiance with the same type of problem myself the answer was found with a 3 minute google search.

Spidah said:
I posted a computer question and noone even viewed it, is this because computer nerds are too good for simple stuff?
My advice is don't flame, that's an offence, you haven't been a member long, believe me, if they have advice to give, they're only too eager to help, over the years, they have helped me out of a hole several times, so less of the "nerds", right???

ahh jebus i really get annoyed that refer to me (us) as a computer nerd just because they do not no much about Computers they our future.

I don't catorgarise as myslef as a nerd... I doubt any people here do really.

Back
Top Bottom