What are the odds?

firmware is upgraded on all the cards as well as the router.

the blue screen is "DRIVER_IRQ_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL" and points twice to the file "A3AB.sys"

Well from what i have found, it appears that D-link dont write the drivers. Have a look at this from another site and see if it helps.

I've been wasting time trying to get d-link tech support to own up to this issue. The problem is Dlink doesn't actually write the drivers for this card. They rebrand drivers provided by Atheros (the chipset maker). There is much discussion of it on the DLink forum at dslreports.com.

You can find much newer drivers from Atheros on the dslreports forum, but they all have this problem as well. The one set that works without crashing is 3.3. This one is pretty good, but sometimes I need to "repair" when the connection stops working. Dlink had a 3.3 based driver posted at one time but it disappeared from their download site. On the dslreports.com forum you can find a dowload link for the 3.3 version of the drivers direct from Atheros.

i have used those drivers too on my brothers system. and it still gave the BSOD.

don't you find it weird tho how now that his ram is in my system im gettng the exact same error? nothing else is the same in my rig.

celegorm said:
i have used those drivers too on my brothers system. and it still gave the BSOD.

don't you find it weird tho how now that his ram is in my system im gettng the exact same error? nothing else is the same in my rig.
Yeah it is strange, i guess the only way your gonna know for definate, is when you get the new RAM

Back
Top Bottom