What mobo to get?

Tweak

In Runtime
Ok, so its come down to 2 motherboards....I am not sure that I will have enough cables if I get the MSI one....but I am wondering which one is the better of the two. Thanks.

ASUS "A8V Deluxe" VIA K8T800 Pro Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU -RETAIL

MSI "K8N Neo2 Platinum" NVIDIA nForce3 ULTRA Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU -RETAIL

The ASUS one comes with a lot more cables than the MSI one....the optical drive that I am getting has no cables what so ever, so I am thinking that the ASUS one is better.

uhhh the msi
comes with hdd cable and floppy cable, then u can use an ide cable from another comp for ur cd drives, viola, prolem solved

but i dont got another comp to take parts from and im getting a retail floppy kit

I am not sure if my hard drive is retail....lemme check, but even if its OEM, u r saying that most likely it comes with a IDE cable?

hmmm, well it turns out that it isnt OEM, i guess ill wait to get my mobo after the rest of my parts come, cuz i already ordered everything else, a quick Q, if i ordered it all on Wed from newegg, when do you think itll be here?? i live in cali everything but the speakers werer shipped from cali, the speakers were shipped from texas

friday or saturday,since today is over prolly saturday or monday, depending on whether or not fedex delivers on sat.
when i got my parts, i orderd on monday, got case on thursday, and rest on friday, cuz they sent case on mon, and rest on tues, but since ur in cally shouldnt take mroe than a day or 2 i dun think, and i live in tx soooo i dunno, for u prolly day after or 2 days after they actually ship the items

my bad, i meant that it IS oem, so thats cool, that means i should be getting it this next week? too bad i wont have my mobo, cuz there might be a LAN party at my friends house on Sat night :(

oh yeah, i am thinking of reformatting my other comp, how would i go about doing this? ive never done it b4

Back
Top Bottom