What to learn

Kupo1

Baseband Member
I love every aspect of comptuers and i've learned a lot.... idk what else to learn that i can learn (i'm 17) any ideas?!

:-D particular maybe website texts or e-books or something i can get from the library.... :)

Thanks for the suggestions.

i've learnt/learning both and obviously i will keep up with it becausei they chagne but what besides programming/networking/building comps ya know? the stuff that gets knee deeeeep and stuff or waist deep or w/e :)

:-D

Get A+ Certified, and MCSE and Cisco certified. Then work on building more PCs and getting the hang of all the parts and how they work. I tend to focus on processors.

so your saying amd zen... work on computer enginnering? i was thinking of that fior college but idk if i like it and i can't find a book on it that would like just be informational and all :-/ know any boks on it? or e-books.

Dude, just look around, you can find a book on everything! A+ is what i am going to do and then networking+ and at my new school i will be attending i will be able to take cisco for 4 years and have a chance to get certitifed.

well i looked for comp enginering books and at some comp books but there all about like programming and stuff wtich i'm already learning and stuff so can you give me some book suggestions :)

well i'm just looking for information and i can't find any comp enginnering books or any info books like dat (i only find programming and stuff) any books uggestions ? or were to find them .. (i'm not the best at finding books heh)

Back
Top Bottom