What kind of graphic Card do you suggest?

Ah, you mean the mobo from the first few links you posted.
No, that motherboard and CPU is not compatible. The CPU is an LGA 775 CPU, and the motherboard has an LGA 1366 socket.

If you want to use that mobo, you need to choose one of these CPU.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010340343 1051744913&name=LGA 1366

or if you want to use the CPU, then you need to choose one of these mobo.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010200280 1070509908&name=LGA 775

If you tell us your budget, we can select the best parts for that amount.
As for the graphics card, you wont be using it to its full potential until you get an monitor with higher resolution. Also might need an new PSU to power this up.
Oh yeah, your links doesnt work (at least for me), I had to mess with the URL.

Wow, heres the deal. You need to buy motherboards with compatible socket and CPU types. Also, you will still need to buy new ram for it, your current won't work in it, and if it does, it will be so slow that you won't even notice you have new components. You're also going to most likely need to upgrade your powersupply to run all of this, it will pull alot more then your current setup. Depending on your current case, you might need a new one, to fit an ATX motherboard. You also will probably have to get new drives, as most current motherboards only support a max of 2 IDE devices and I suspect your optical drives and harddrives are all IDE. As for the video card, you might not even be able to put one in your current computer, depending on if the motherboard has a PCIe x16 2.0 port, which I'm willing to bet it doesn't. So you might as well build a whole new computer. That's just the bottom line. Even if you can put a new video card in your current computer, it would just be so bottlenecked by the other components it wouldn't make a difference. Plus, you will need a new PSU to power it most likely.

Mario, if you still don't understand what we are saying...I don't know what else we can do. The only way I can put is that it's like you are trying to give your Grandma plastic surgery with bondo. For what you will spend making your current system MINIMALLY better, you might as well just get a new one. That's what we are all saying. And half of the stuff you are listing isn't even compatible. Just give us a budget and will pick stuff out for you.

You can't use any of the stuff you are picking up. Seriously, stop being so stubborn and listen to us. People are going to get annoyed and will stop helping you. I listened to everyone when I first joined this site. I ended up becoming a helpful member (as far as I know :D).

IM not trtyng to be stuborn, I just like the case
Seriously Is that case usable?

OK, here goes.

Yes, the XION case you have will work just fine.

Now, if you want to use the Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 you listed earlier, you will neeed a LGA 775 motherboard. This one would be a good choice: ASUS P5Q Pro. It's a great overclocker and very reliable.

The EVGA GeForce GTX 280 you listed requires at least a 550W power supply. If you don't already own a quality high power unit, I would suggest this one: OCZ StealthXStream 600W Power Supply

The parts you are choosing throw out a lot of heat. You don't want to skimp out on a good case and cook your system. Spend a little extra money for a lot better cooling and performance.

Back
Top Bottom