is this what i should get or what....

jac006

Golden Master
ok, i go to high where i have a lot of work to do and not a comp to do it on (h.w. for the 4 aps im taking). should i sell my comp that i have now (read my specs to see how it is) and get a gatway labtop (amd 64 3400+ with 1024 mb of ram, 80 gb hardrive, 64 mb of some ati card, 15.4 widescreen, 802.11g and all that and a nice trubright screen too). what should i do?should i see or just stick with my comp now and wati for the turion? or what?

yeha, but i really want a labtop... i have a wireless network at home and i really wish to just move about and have freedom.... but i also wanna have a massive powerhouse... arghh... i dont kno what to do...

Oh well if that was the case, the laptop looks solid, It is just up to you about selling getting that money, how muchyou'll lose...that type ofstuff.

yeah... argh i dunno. the comp's valued at or around $1300-1500 i dunno really. ive put some good stuff into it. the labtop is $1400. argh. but the processor is also an amd 2400+. better than mine! or is mobile differentthan just a regular cpu? it says mobile on it, but i doubt it makes a differnece...

Back
Top Bottom