What i have

It's not second hand stuff. The rest are stuff for recycling. Hadn't been recycled for years. :rolleyes:

That's a laugh. She don't care if she's in your way. Because of that I only pay her 1/4 the bills and I pay 1/4 of the property taxes at the office (for the paper works).

She don't like it? Too bad, I'm a legal heir to the house just like her. The house belong to us 5 kids and 3 have their own places.

I'm doing pretty good here regardless and I stopped doing the houseworks when I saw her and her dickhead son do nothing. Their rooms are filthy, mine's not. I'll take care of my room, piss on their's.

They're nothing but white trash.

Man, Where o where are my parts hiding at??? I have ram and Psu floating around somewhere between California and here! No tracking on them. How long till i can ask post office that i am missing two packages?? Its been what 2 weeks now... I would love to finish the computer before August! Sorry to rant, just tired of waiting......

Ram had tracking to america and there no more. Psu no tracking. Fast and free shipping, thats also usps. Hard to get anything out of them, if at all. Playing hurry up and wait.....

Back
Top Bottom