What the heck is wrong with iTunes?

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
I've reinstalled about 10 times already since January...The damn program keeps freezing and lagging while in the program.

If I connect an iPod or my iPhone with iTunes not started, the little popup appears asking about updates and what-not. At that point, I can't click on the popup and have to manually close iTunes (the program hasn't even started at that point, just the little message.)

Anybody have ideas? I've looked around and know that iTunes isn't fully bug-free with Vista, but this is getting annoying. Its not a program I NEED at all; I simply use it for my iPhone stuff and so I can reload / change songs on my iPods.

Cheers,

Chris

um , you could try downloading an older version , the one you have might be buggy with your computer.

but im getting random errors saying that itunes.exe has stoped working .its very annoying

I've come to the conclusion that Steve Jobs just sucks. period ;-) I've gotten something like this a long long time ago, but I just waited till I got my new computer and it never came up anymore..so I'm not sure..

Back
Top Bottom