What is a good monitor under 200 bucks?

I love the one Rudster posted. It seems a really good deal. But I am willing to spend up to 200. There can be something more.

Heres a 22inch Viewsonic for $199.99 with the following specs. It is Manufacturer Recertified but comes with a 90 day warranty so if it doesn't work you can send it back. I've bought a few deals from them there as fast as newegg and have not had any problems with my stuff. I was thinking of buying one myself. Heres a link

http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=37546584

Display Type: LCD
Display Area: (Diagonal) 22"
Resolution: 1680 x 1050
Pixel Response Time: 5 ms
Pixel Pitch: 282 mm
Color Support: 16.2 Million Colors
Brightness: 280 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio: 700:1
Aspect Ratio:16:10
Viewing Angle (H/V): 170/160
Backlight Life: 40,000 Hours
Cabinet Color: Black/Silver

I have the Acer X192Wbd. It's an awesome monitor. Colors are bright and crisp. I haven't seen any ghosting in any games. But if your spending $200, I'd go for a little more real estate and get something in the 20 - 22" range.

Mattie - It seems you must have gotten lucky. eCost.com has some pretty low ratings at ResellerRatings. :D

I have the Acer X192Wbd. It's an awesome monitor. Colors are bright and crisp. I haven't seen any ghosting in any games. But if your spending $200, I'd go for a little more real estate and get something in the 20 - 22" range.

Mattie - It seems you must have gotten lucky. eCost.com has some pretty low ratings at ResellerRatings. :D

Wow that was like one of the first things I had ever ordered online. After seeing there ratings and some customer reviews I guess I can't recommend them even though my experience was great. Like I said my order arrived in 3 days and the camera and printer work great. In fact all photo's i've taken that i've put up of my computer/board etc were with that camera now close to 2 years old.

Seems like most of there reviews are either very good or very bad. But more very bad so I guess its 50/50 feel lucky lol?

Back
Top Bottom