What does thus mean?

For now I took the less expensive way out and purchased a new charger. The charger that is being used now detatches easily from the computer.

I did look at a video on how to replace the battery. Looks easy enough. But I would rather have someone with experience replace the battery.

The reason I choose the charger is the sentence about the wattage of the can not be determined.

Some laptops will display that if you are using an after market charger, or if the charger is not providing adequate power to both run the laptop and charge the battery simultaneously.

Some laptops will display that if you are using an after market charger, or if the charger is not providing adequate power to both run the laptop and charge the battery simultaneously.

Hoping you are correct. Here is the one that I just purchased. If you are correct, and I am hoping you are that will be a inexpensive solution.IMG_3106.jpg

I've had bad luck with cheap aftermarket chargers from ebay. I recommend getting a replacement made by the manufacturer if possible. At least make sure that the wattage is correct for your laptop. Check the power specifications on the original charger, or look under the laptop for the power input specifications.

I've had bad luck with cheap aftermarket chargers from ebay. I recommend getting a replacement made by the manufacturer if possible. At least make sure that the wattage is correct for your laptop. Check the power specifications on the original charger, or look under the laptop for the power input specifications.

The screen indicates a 65 Watt charger is what is needed. That is what I purchased.

Last edited:
You will still need the battery for the amps. The charger only put out so much amp.

As the battery ages the amp capacity dwindles.

Back
Top Bottom