What do you think of my build?

hascet

Fully Optimized
Ok...so I want to build myself a computer and I just wanted some input on what you think of my build. ;)

Intel P4 D 3 Ghz Processor
ASUS AiLife Series P5WD2-ATX-i955X Motherboard
Thermaltake BigWater Kit 745CL
Hiper 580 watt Racing Power Supply
2 X 1GB Kingston 400 Mhz HyperX Memory

I'll check out the graphics card but I want to build a computer for myself so its fully customized but whats your build anyway and how much are you asking it for? Also, it looks like a nice card but I'de have to wait and save up for it. To save up for the computer parts alone is gonna take me a bit but hopefully not to long.

Don't bother buying the Thermaltake BigWater - an Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro would be just as cool and much easier to fit!

seems ok and a 150 dollar 7600gt is all you need and you should be set for anything you plan to do with that machine. also if you didn't already buy the parts. conroe is coming out... so.... you might want to investigate that.. it's gonna blow the current intel and amd processors away.

I'm assuming your going to play games? If you are, then definatly wait until conroe comes out, and the cheapest conroe is like 200 bucks, and it'd be faster than any athlon fx. and if you overclock the conroe, well then, pwned.

Back
Top Bottom