What do you think of this monter?

Hey, I was looking at that monitor earlier. Seems great! The reviews are good, so why not?

Well... I dont know. Its just its square.. So I kinda want a widescreen. But im not sure about brands, conrast ratios, or like brightness and such

I was talking about the AG Nuevo, actually. Sorry for not clarifying. Seems like the contrast on that monitor is okay, and the brightness is okay. Nothing special, but I don't think it would disappoint. Dell monitors, like the one you picked out, are very nice, to the best of my knowledge. Personally, I might just go with the AG Nuevo!

The AG Nuevo is pretty nice. It seems that you're on a tight budget since all those monitors aren't that expensive and they lack DVI. If you want to get the most out of your monitor, DVI is the way to go. However, VGA will do because of your financial constraints.

That AG Neovo looks pretty good for the price. The only thing I see is the refresh rates are a bit low for my tastes. Other than that it looks great.

Well, I just tired to get the dell, and they wont honor some stuff, so i cant get it, because it doesnt bring the price down. But there is a 500 some dollar ultra clear 20.1 widescreen..
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=20053YR&Page=productlisting.aspx&spagenum=1&items_per_page=25&orderby=final_price&sortdirection=&image_flag=True&show_summary=True&category_id=6198&brandid=&mnfsku=&SearchType=&Pageb4Search=&ModelSelection=&iCompatid=&selectiontypeids=&l=en&c=us&cs=19&SubmitSearch=&servicetag=&ManufactSelection=&ModelName=&category_name=&RPU=&reset=True&k=&mnf=&prst=&prEnd=&InStock=&refurbished=&fe=

And I could get that for about 360 dollars. But I just cant spend that much. i need like 100 more dollars. Fast too. And I have no way of doing that. So.. Im dead in the water :(

Back
Top Bottom