What do you think about this laptop?

spmorgan21

Baseband Member
This is the laptop that i will maybe be purchasing, if you dont like something or whatever will you tell me. otherwise what do you guys think?

Color: Espresso Black

Operating system: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6600 (2.2GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)

Memory: 3GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm) from 2GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)

Hard drive: 320GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection

Graphics card: 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 4530

Display 17.3" diagonal HD+ High-Definition HP LED BrightView Infinity Widescreen Display (1600 x 900)

Primary optical drive: LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support

Personalization [For BrightView Infinity Display] Webcam + Fingerprint Reader
Networking Wireless-G Card

Keyboard HP Color Matching Keyboard

Primary battery 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

Modem Port No Modem

Everything looks good besides that graphics card. If you're not heavy on gaming it'll be just fine for you though.

Looks like a very nice system aside from the graphics card. But it's not integrated so that will give your system a bit of a performance boost. It won't handle any heavy gaming but some light gaming is possible.

okay. yeah its just pretty much for school. is the processor pretty good though thats my main concern?

Well, what's your budget? I mean, it's not horrible but there's a lot better out there.

wel i just like went through the build process on hP. and you can select which processor you want ya know? and this is the one that comes in it. but for an extra 75 bucks i can get this, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P7450 (2.13GHz, 3 MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB). or for an extra 125 bucks i could get this Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P7550 (2.26GHz, 3 MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB)... and i didnt really wanna break 900 dollars on it. After I built it and everything with the stuff you see above besides the 3 gb memory, iadded a 4 gb memory. And the final price was $889.99.

It's not a terrible laptop, and HP are quite reliable, but they're are better deals out there, let me have a look round. Budget of 900 USD right?

Back
Top Bottom