What do you think?

Heres my new build so far

CASE: ($20 off Mail-in Rebate) Apevia X-Cruiser Mid-Tower 420W Case W/ WINDOW, MultiMeter Display & Control (Red Color)
CPU: (Sckt775)Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8400 CPU @ 3.0GHz 1333FSB 6MB L2 Cache 64-bit
MOTHERBOARD: (QX9650/9770 Support) Asus P5K Premium/WIFI-AP Intel P35 CrossFire Chipset LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2/800 Mainboard w/GbLAN, Internal RAID, USB2.0, IEEE1394, & 7.1Audio
MEMORY: (Req.DDR2 MainBoard)2GB (2x1GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GX2 1GB 16X PCI Express (EVGA Powered by NVIDIA)
VIDEO CARD 2: NONE
VIDEO CARD 3: NONE
LCD Monitor: NONE
HARD DRIVE: Single Hard Drive (750GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD)
Data Hard Drive: NONE
Optical Drive: (Special Price) LG 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER (RED COLOR)
Optical Drive 2: NONE
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

Thermaltake Toughpowerâ„¢ Express 650 Watts VGA Power Supply

What does a VGA Power Supply do then, if i get the 420W case which if i order of cyberpowerpc i have to get 420W, all there cases have 420 or 350W.

i dont know what it is, i never even heard of it.
I would just go to another retailer to get a higher wattage PSU, and a quality one if you can

EDIT - the 9800GX2 will need more power than what the PSU supply.
where do you live at so we can suggest some sites to where you can buy a better PSU

Looks good. 2GB of RAM is fine for now, but in the future you may want to think about upgrading to 4GB. It's a pretty cheap upgrade, under $50 for sure.

i dont know what it is, i never even heard of it.
I would just go to another retailer to get a higher wattage PSU, and a quality one if you can

EDIT - the 9800GX2 will need more power than what the PSU supply.
where do you live at so we can suggest some sites to where you can buy a better PSU

Live in Canada Ontario. And if i get that PSU on that case, can i take it off and go buy a different one?\

You can select a different power supply for your build on the Cyberpowerpc site. Under the section called "POWER SUPPLY UPGRADE" click the wattage you want, 600 would be good, and then select the Thermaltake. It will then be installed in place of the standard 420W power supply.

Back
Top Bottom