what do you buy first

amp27

Daemon Poster
what do you buy first for a build. i was thinking the case becasue then you would have to buy the rest.

and if you buy the mobo if you dont rack up some monay i could see it getting out of date real fast.

i am just going to do my fist build and idk if i want to be one of those crazy guys that OCs into the future or not. it just has to be better then what you buy at store. the computers that you unpackage and plug things in and it works like what you get from bestbuy or walmart.

how much would you need to spend to be faster then that?

i have been looking at the sticky:new build guide and idk.

this is going to be a cheap build for 500-600 bucks for mutipage web browsing and mild gaming.

ill OC. it sounds fun.

and idk if i want intel or AMD. dual core for sure.

asus or abit for mobo

wow wow i am not geting those yet. i just made this theard for a case suggestion lets not get myself started shall we.

i was thinking this cheap case and it still jumps out at you and says he's a cool nerd. =D

if i spend to much on looks ill wont have much for a p35 but i wont need that for what i want to do.

well maybe i should get a board that is prown too no problems and is future proof.

well there i go again getting off topic. whatever i guess.

so what do you buy first or do you buy it all at once lol.

last time i built a computer, i ordered everything i needed all at the same time, the only thing i didnt order was a case, because i custom made it

Always order everything at the same time, the market is too volatile and changing to order stuff when theirs a "good price", by the end of buying the earlier items will be cheaper and / or better versions out.

Always order everything at the same time, the market is too volatile and changing to order stuff when theirs a "good price", by the end of buying the earlier items will be cheaper and / or better versions out.

True that. My friend slowly built his system over time. He It has an E6600 and a 8600GTS. By the time the build was done, he could have paid $100 less for the E6600 and gotten a better graphics card for around the same price or a little more.

yep theve got it really with price drops so common in the computer market everythin needs to be ordered at the same time really, take for instance quad cores that will be dropping in price soon,

also the parts you want may change for example, you may buy a board that will handle DDR2 but 3 weeks later when you come to buy the RAM you notice DDR3 has dropped in price alot, then your buggered.

but all at once and dont look back

I started with my case
then prossessor ram
video
sound
but u need to make sure to
have all your cables or ur just wasting ur time :D

ok i buy a case first. i can still put my older computer in it. and then buy the rest when i have 900 dollors

Back
Top Bottom