what do u think about this kooling mod

Then so be it. All I can say is that you keep up the attitude, you won't be here for very long.

Here is my reply to your rather rash PM:

Dude, calm down. You use exactly that attitude and you will find yourself VERY unpopular around here. Trust me, I've seen that more than enough times in the past 2+ years I've been here.

Anyways, let's just leave it at that and start fresh. Agreed?

I guess you're just too big of a coward to recieve PM's huh?

Consider yourself lucky I'm not reporting your threat of a PM.

Here is my reply to your rather rash PM: I guess you're just too big of a coward to recieve PM's huh?, consider yourself lucky I'm not reporting your threat of a PM.
Not to worry Al, see my post, I've warned him, any more, & he's TOAST, & well burnt toast at that!!

This is not a new idea and has been discussed in some depth on other forums. The major problem is condensation just ask the huge number of people that have carried out this mod.

This thread refers to putting a motherboard in a fridge, the forum i refer to mentions this all the way up to small compressors, condensers, evaporators, you name it they did it.

You should also be aware of the dangerous gases and pressures in most types of refrigeration equipment.

This is not a new idea and has been discussed in some depth on other forums. The major problem is condensation just ask the huge number of people that have carried out this mod.

This thread refers to putting a motherboard in a fridge, the forum i refer to mentions this all the way up to small compressors, condensers, evaporators, you name it they did it.

You should also be aware of the dangerous gases and pressures in most types of refrigeration equipment.
Sorry, off topic; Southampton eh?, cool,
coolgleam.gif
I was born in Portsmouth, now I live on the Isle of Wight, have you been over?

Back
Top Bottom