What do people see in BF2?

gaming_freak said:
i cant fly at all :( lol i just crash everytime i try
lol

Flying isn't that hard, too a few minutes before I could keep the attack helo in the air, but after a few tries it's easy.

mammikoura said:
bf is far from realistic... Though PRMM (a mod for bf2) is pretty good and a lot more realistic.

yea there has to be some point of where there the realism ends. such as a blackhawk helicopter doing a barrel roll. :D
still EA has to get there crap together. especially with the patch v1.3 where you can drop dune buggies on the enemies artilery and make it explode. like seriously, how lame is that. and for all the updates they should just give us the booster packs, because their not that great to begin with for the 10 dollars they want for it.

I play BF2 sometimes. Its crazy when you are playing on a map with 64 players and there are tanks everywhere, people running around getting blown up, jets bombing everything. Its fun sometimes but I still prefer cs:s. I also really like CoD2 but that can be a big grenade fest on some maps though where people spawn and just start throwing grenades everywhere.

EDIT: Woot 1,750th post

gaming_freak said:
thats the thing i hate about css, the hs are so bs its not worth the effort of playing, thats why i still play 1.6 which is more challenging and just more fun overall

A descision like that 'usually' depends on whether you have been playing CS since before CSS.. Personally, I played CSS first, and I find that everytime I play 1.6, it's just frustrating and not fun. I'll die 10 times in a row and get no kills, whereas in CSS I can atleast manage a 2-1 ratio or better.

MikeReiner said:
A descision like that 'usually' depends on whether you have been playing CS since before CSS.. Personally, I played CSS first, and I find that everytime I play 1.6, it's just frustrating and not fun. I'll die 10 times in a row and get no kills, whereas in CSS I can atleast manage a 2-1 ratio or better.

Well, at least we know you don't use cheat codes! :D

MikeReiner said:
Its cause you are not a CS 1.6 Veteran i remember when CS:S launched it was full of noobs the ones with high scores were the ones who played 1.6 at my opinion CS:S the hs are BS and its so easy to just spray. At my opinion i like CS 1.6 more cause needs more skill but the thing i hate steam isnt updating it more against hacks so its usually common to see a hacker in a server. But CS:S graphics are just plain awesome and the redesign of the lvl's went really nice.

NeXuS said:
Its cause you are not a CS 1.6 Veteran i remember when CS:S launched it was full of noobs the ones with high scores were the ones who played 1.6 at my opinion CS:S the hs are BS and its so easy to just spray. At my opinion i like CS 1.6 more cause needs more skill but the thing i hate steam isnt updating it more against hacks so its usually common to see a hacker in a server. But CS:S graphics are just plain awesome and the redesign of the lvl's went really nice.

Yeah I suppose..

Valve needs to make a secondary version of CSS just for cal or something.. one that is more like 1.6 in terms of gameplay.

gaming_freak said:
i cant fly at all :( lol i just crash everytime i try

Haha, it takes practice my friend. I couldn't fly for crap when I first started playing, now I own. :D

When I play BF2 I usually play the city maps. You want to find a city map with at least 40 people on a 32 player sized map. Then the game gets intense. But I agree, the maps are wayyyy to big.

Yup, it's a vehicular battle, unless you're fighting for flags in Conquest mode.

Back
Top Bottom