Old 07-01-2006, 06:15 AM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: What do people see in BF2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaming_freak
i cant fly at all lol i just crash everytime i try
lol

Flying isn't that hard, too a few minutes before I could keep the attack helo in the air, but after a few tries it's easy.

mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 09:35 AM   #22
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
bf is far from realistic... Though PRMM (a mod for bf2) is pretty good and a lot more realistic.

yea there has to be some point of where there the realism ends. such as a blackhawk helicopter doing a barrel roll.
still EA has to get there crap together. especially with the patch v1.3 where you can drop dune buggies on the enemies artilery and make it explode. like seriously, how lame is that. and for all the updates they should just give us the booster packs, because their not that great to begin with for the 10 dollars they want for it.

Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 09:53 AM   #23
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to The Amish Kid

I play BF2 sometimes. Its crazy when you are playing on a map with 64 players and there are tanks everywhere, people running around getting blown up, jets bombing everything. Its fun sometimes but I still prefer cs:s. I also really like CoD2 but that can be a big grenade fest on some maps though where people spawn and just start throwing grenades everywhere.

EDIT: Woot 1,750th post
AMD Opteron 165 CCBWE 0551@ 2.25ghz(250 x 9) 1.45v cooled w/ Thermaltake Big Typhoon | DFI LP Ultra D | eVGA 7800GT@ 465/1110 | Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic | 2GB G. Skill DDR 500 @ 250mhz 3-4-4-8 | 80 GB SATA + 40GB SATA + 200GB IDE| 480w Thermaltake Silent purepower | Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case (Black) | Windows XP Pro |
The Amish Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:55 PM   #24
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
thats the thing i hate about css, the hs are so bs its not worth the effort of playing, thats why i still play 1.6 which is more challenging and just more fun overall
A descision like that 'usually' depends on whether you have been playing CS since before CSS.. Personally, I played CSS first, and I find that everytime I play 1.6, it's just frustrating and not fun. I'll die 10 times in a row and get no kills, whereas in CSS I can atleast manage a 2-1 ratio or better.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:01 PM   #25
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner
A descision like that 'usually' depends on whether you have been playing CS since before CSS.. Personally, I played CSS first, and I find that everytime I play 1.6, it's just frustrating and not fun. I'll die 10 times in a row and get no kills, whereas in CSS I can atleast manage a 2-1 ratio or better.
Well, at least we know you don't use cheat codes!

http://www.yourpcforums.org
Computer Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:44 PM   #26
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner
Its cause you are not a CS 1.6 Veteran i remember when CS:S launched it was full of noobs the ones with high scores were the ones who played 1.6 at my opinion CS:S the hs are BS and its so easy to just spray. At my opinion i like CS 1.6 more cause needs more skill but the thing i hate steam isnt updating it more against hacks so its usually common to see a hacker in a server. But CS:S graphics are just plain awesome and the redesign of the lvl's went really nice.
//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:46 PM   #27
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXuS
Its cause you are not a CS 1.6 Veteran i remember when CS:S launched it was full of noobs the ones with high scores were the ones who played 1.6 at my opinion CS:S the hs are BS and its so easy to just spray. At my opinion i like CS 1.6 more cause needs more skill but the thing i hate steam isnt updating it more against hacks so its usually common to see a hacker in a server. But CS:S graphics are just plain awesome and the redesign of the lvl's went really nice.
Yeah I suppose..

Valve needs to make a secondary version of CSS just for cal or something.. one that is more like 1.6 in terms of gameplay.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #28
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
i cant fly at all lol i just crash everytime i try
Haha, it takes practice my friend. I couldn't fly for crap when I first started playing, now I own.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:43 AM   #29
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Starr Send a message via MSN to Starr

When I play BF2 I usually play the city maps. You want to find a city map with at least 40 people on a 32 player sized map. Then the game gets intense. But I agree, the maps are wayyyy to big.

Windows Vista Business Edition

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary and those who don't."
Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:54 AM   #30
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Yup, it's a vehicular battle, unless you're fighting for flags in Conquest mode.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote