What do people see in BF2?

The Power

Daemon Poster
I played it and it is really boring to me. It is soo slow for me. Most of the time I found myself just walking trying to get to the enemy territory where it took a while to kill someone. I am more of a fast paced FPS person. If it was more fast paced and the maps were a little smaller, I would love it because the guns are cool and I like the controls.

i agree, i have bf2 but i never play it, i find that it takes ages to run anywhere and it just seems plain boring to me, it looks super good graphically but other then that i prefer cs

bf2 is my fav. game...of course im our clan sniper and the game only allows it to be a headshot if u shoot them in the flesh of the head so i love it because its a great challenge...also u have to use vehicles to ur advantage...and its just a personal preference really...im going to get css one day because it looks awsim...all just personal pref....also i hate quake 4....game play is sooooooooooo fast....prolly break my fingers the next time i try to play it....k that was my 2 cents hope it helped

yah bf2 rocks man. Snipers are amazing. So many wepons to choose from and so many vehicles and the graphics are pretty good too. I love the maps becasue some maps can get you thinking tactics and stratigies to capture an enemys flag. Squads are also cool because you can defeat the enemy in a small group of 6ppl and spawn on the group leader with VOIP. I played css and its just boring/lame. Graphics suck!!! and the maps are too small... in bf2 its a goal to stay alive Lol..

It's just like Counterstrike, Unreal Tournament, Quake, FEAR, Call of Duty, etc. FPS craze. I never played BF2 before but wouldn't trying is someone's willing to give it to me, haha. I wouldn't buy it though.

its not just like thoes games. Cod 2 is amazing. Way better graphics and more variety in guns. They arnt comparable. I must same some maps are small but overall it owns css. Never liked quake lol not in the mood for braking my mouse lol

Just a fad, people will soon realize that CounterStrike Source is the best of the best :cool:

well I used to play bf2 a lot. Now with all the new patches I've lost my interest. The game rarely seems to work like it should, full of bugs etc. and now since Dice removed squad hopping (gg dice, u just made this game sooo slow and boring) I don't bother playing anymore. When squad hopping was allowed I liked clan matches a lot, now it's completely different and slow.

ArrizX said:
Just a fad, people will soon realize that CounterStrike Source is the best of the best :cool:
Amen.

Espescially since (from what a freak of the game told me, so don't quote me on this) EA now fully owns the game and has Nazishly changed it to make it an all around POS.

i love CS with mucho love. but i mean there is some points where you just wanna drive something. it gets boring being a foot soldier all the time. BF2 i guess is suppose to be realistic which i like in a game. i agree at some points BF2 gets boring but thats usually when you being based raped by artillery and a heli shooting the crap out of you. :p

Back
Top Bottom