what to do next...

culexor

Daemon Poster
ok, i finally got my new video card and psu, and now its time to look for something new to add to my build. this time its the case. right now i have a mid tower cooler master centurion 5. its great, sturdy and looks pretty cool (otherwise i wouldnt have gotten it :D). im asking you guys to help me find a good case that looks cool and works well. im looking for a full tower case now because its hard to cram all the new equipment i have into my mid tower case. i would like to stick with cooler master because of their great quality. im really considering getting a cosmos case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119138
it looks great and has great features. tell me what you think. also if you have any suggestions on other cases feel free to share them. thanks

that thing is amazing looking and it has 4 USB ports on top. not to mention dual 120mm fans on top too. id go for it. if not then get a Antec 900, its mid tower, but its got plenty of room, and looks cool too

i do like the antec 900 but im not big on the whole lights thing, i rarely go to lan parties (like one a year) and the lights get annoying at night, also i dont like giant side vent, i dont know why, but its too close to being a window, which is not for me, too flashy. im thinking about getting a beige case thats really basic, just to mess with people. i was really considering the antec 900 but then the cosmos came out and i had a change of heart, but i had to wait for the price to go down, and i still do, $190 is steep!

thanks for the suggestion. still looking for more but good luck, i have my heart set on that cosmos!

ooh here's an idea: what if i were to get the cosmos and then have it custom painted? that would be SICK! but expensive, i guess that might not be the best idea lol.

ps - sorry about the double post

I have this case. It's a Lian-Li V2000 clone with some differences, like the 2x120MM blowholes at the top, two holes for liquid-cooling tubes, and a fan controller on the front. Might be out of your price range though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811294001

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

i think im sold on the case...that thing is sexy. holy crap. that completely changed my perspective on lights. thats is really clean. it isnt too flashy which is good. may i ask, what are the lights under/next to the ram? those are cool.

If you get an armor, get the older one. The new ones have this big fugly plastic piece covering the top.

i almost got the armor like a year ago but i didnt lol. i really like cabspapps case, but i doubt i would be able to get mine to look like his, and i would feel bad copying yours, well not really.

Back
Top Bottom