What case is this

dev893

In Runtime
So i found this case in a storage unit i there are no badges on it i was wondering if anyone knew what brand/model it was and what type of motherboard and power supply it supports. It looks like an ATX but the I/O pannel is wierd and screws into place (atleast with the motherboard thats in it now)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Sorry thought i posted some lol

Attachments

• 1400021109243.jpg
    1400021109243.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1400021122748.jpg
    1400021122748.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 9
It had a gigabyte motherboard in it there was no badges

I guess the brand doesn't matter I was just curious. I am going to start modding it for my next build though starting with sanding it down and painting the whole chassis black then modding the top of it to fit a 240mm radiator and once I get a rivet gun I will start the rest of the mods :)

Last edited:
sure I have a couple

Attachments

• CAM00135.jpg
    CAM00135.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00136.jpg
    CAM00136.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 7
I would say ATX mid tower. A bit on the old side but I think you could get about any motherboard in there. As to brand well I don't know maybe some guy made a few computers in his garage for a while and had custom cases made. I sure don't recognize that.

Wow! I built my little brother a PC with that (or extremely similar) case in... 2001? Antec had a lineup (which was what his was) that was just like the above, but a lot of case manufacturers had that see through colored plastic on the front... it was popular then. It could be any number of models.

Is there a part/manufacturer name/logo/stamp anywhere near the face? Inside the face?

Wow! I built my little brother a PC with that (or extremely similar) case in... 2001? Antec had a lineup (which was what his was) that was just like the above, but a lot of case manufacturers had that see through colored plastic on the front... it was popular then. It could be any number of models.

Is there a part/manufacturer name/logo/stamp anywhere near the face? Inside the face?

No badges anywhere on the case

Back
Top Bottom