What are the cables called so that that I can connect laptop to HDTV?

It's much thicker, which should increase durability. I've always had great luck with their cables. You're probably not going to find the same quality in a store for that price.

the 15ft cable is thicker than the 10ft? but will the resolution be any better? i just don't see the point in buying a 15ft vga cable and then have a 10ft audio cable..

No, resolution is determined by your television. Just browse the website, and select your own size. It's all your preference.

also what kind of cable would i need to plug my lenovo into a TV that only has the white, yellow and red cables? (my old non-HDTV) So I wouldn't be playing HD movies on that TV, obviously..

also what kind of cable would i need to plug my lenovo into a TV that only has the white, yellow and red cables? (my old non-HDTV) So I wouldn't be playing HD movies on that TV, obviously..

i think you'd need composite cables i think they are white yellow and red i use the same cables for my ps2.
here ya go

Your notebook could have an adapter for a composite signal if it has a Mini-DIN output.

i think you'd need composite cables i think they are white yellow and red i use the same cables for my ps2.
here ya go

wow thanks, I just said that

no worries glad i could be of assistance.

LOL. :D

That's a bit tricky. You would need a converter for that.

Back
Top Bottom