What is the best DVD player for PC?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Title says it all. What do you use? Besides Media Player? Windows Media Player sucks when playing retail DVDs. I need a really good software than can playback high quality DVD. PowerDVD perhaps? What are some other good ones?

Ahhh, WinDVD!!! That's the one I was thinking about, but I forgot the name!! You know, I bought that Transformers movie today and I didn't have any software to play it besides crappy Media Player. Wow, does it suck. It has no SUPPORT at all for DVDs!!!!!! Can't even open it.

Lol when I saw this I thought it was going to be a noob question asking which dvd drive to get.

Lol, it does sound like it could be for a regular DVD player (equipment) rather than software :p.

So we have PowerDVD, WinDVD, and VLC. I'll just get them all...I've seen some have better support for sound than others. At least, that's what PowerDVD and WinDVD claims.

I use a couple, just depends on the mood I'm in really. WinDVD seems to be used the most or InterWin DVD. But, I don't watch many DVDs on my PCs...I have a good sized TV with a DVD player right next to them.

Back
Top Bottom