what the best computer i can get for $200-$260

this was the one i was looking at
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...CODE=GOOGLEBASE&cm_mmc_o=VRqCjC7BBTkwCjCECjCE

and it seems pretty good
all i want the computer im buying now for is using the internet burning movies and some games like counter strike and stuff i typed in the graphics card on this in youtube and people were playing some pretty good games on it i think i could play on this what do you guys think does it have enough power and speed

It has nowhere near enough power and speed. That thing would even struggle with some websites.

If you want to be able to watch youtube or play any games at all, you'll want a newer system.

Y'know, that actually isn't a bad deal...

You could save some money and build it yourself though.

If you want extra graphics power I highly suggest you try to scrape enough money together for the HD 4670. It will be significantly faster.

I am surprised they give you free liquid cooling. It appears to be an H50 or a similar all in one, which I don't really consider real liquid cooling, but it performs well compared to huge air coolers.

what does the pre formated hard drive mean that is stock and i have to pick a windows for an extra 100 or more dollars
the free liquid cooling thats only a special thats going on for a limited time

Yes. You could reuse a copy of windows from your last computer IF the CD it came with is Microsoft OEM, not a white, or whatever color CD that says DELL or something all over it.

It will be gold and shiny and holographic for XP pro.

i have an acer computer right now and it didnt come with any cds only some cd to install the moniter

Back
Top Bottom