What is the Best Computer Brand?

Jdub0509

Solid State Member
I am getting a new computer, but I don't know what kind to get. I want an AMD 64 3000 Processor in it......WHAT SHOULD I GET?

if you really wanna buy a factory one like gateway, dell, hp, etc. my experiences suggest gateway; But if you don't go to ibuypower.com or some other custom building site;

Or if not that, build one urself :)

Buy a Compaq/HP. I recommend them to anyone, especially those at work who don't want to spend a fortune. I can't afford to compete with Gateway, Compaq, Dell when it comes to budget PCs. When it comes to performance, then that's a whole other story.

Like everyone's suggesting, building a PC yourself can be a lot cheaper if you want a high end computer system.

HPQ. :) I think that's what they call Compaq and HP nowadays... they merged.

I'd definitely recommend building your own PC. It is a fun experience and you have control over the components right down to the cables, and case.

yeah build ur own computer, i do that for all my comps cos when buying them premade from the shops, the brands sometimes put somwthing in that sucks like a cheap power supply or dum graphics card like a radeon 9200se lol.

Back
Top Bottom