What All in One Printer

KA5ROW

Baseband Member
My HP all in one photosmart C4180 has died. Am looking at a few at Wal-Mart. HP 6500, HP deskjet F4640, HP deskjet F4440, and a Cannon MX320. Fax is not important, but I am looking for quality in print/photo scan and print. Any suggestions? :D

If you had good results with your current printer, get another HP. They are known for putting out quality products. As for me, I'm enjoying my $30 Lexmark X2500 that I purchased from Wal-Mart last year. :D

I like epson printers personally. I have a Workforce 600 (good printer, but not the best for photos) and an artisan 810 (the best prints I have ever seen.)

So, what will you be printing, and what is your budget? For photos, definitely get an artisan series, they have the best print quality of any printer out there AFAIK.

I would spend up to $300 for a printer. I would like it to do Good photos, the part scanner is a must. I want to scan existing photos and ID them. I have several that are 80+ years old, and I am the only one living who can say who is in the photo. My mother Id most but there are several that are not. It would be ashamed to have a stack of pictures not knowing who these people are, only that they are family way back when.

I would spend up to $300 for a printer. I would like it to do Good photos, the part scanner is a must. I want to scan existing photos and ID them. I have several that are 80+ years old, and I am the only one living who can say who is in the photo. My mother Id most but there are several that are not. It would be ashamed to have a stack of pictures not knowing who these people are, only that they are family way back when.

Artisan 810, hands down. Your mind will be blown by what this printer is capable of doing. It comes with full ink cartridges too.

Just please, please, please do not be one of those people who prints their photos on computer paper. Buy some nice photo paper with it, and you will understand what this thing is capable of.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828103394&Tpk=artisan 810

Wow I am impressed with the specs of the Artisan 810. I just may order one next week. Thanks for the input.

I work a lot of hours like 72 Hrs per week for weeks on end at times. What PO's me on the HP the Photosmart C4180 was that I have printed only one page, the day I hooked it up.
A month later when things slowed down enough for me to get a few days off the paper jammed every time. I called HP support after a few days at trying they said they would send me part of a refurbished printer and to take parts from it and mine and make one good printer. "That sucked" I bought a new printer they should send me a new printer to replace it with. Sometime in the last 6 months it quit scanning, still prints but no scan. I have done everything. Uninstalled and reinstalled software downloaded the latest software and nothing. Even called HP then they said for $34.95 we will try to help me. I said No I am not paying you $34.95 to tell me I need a new printer. End of Story. So most likely my printer was doomed from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom