well blown my power supply

dickibobboy

In Runtime
After changing my case and was very sucsessfull. I dicided to put my older pc in the case i had just removed as it was smaller and looked better. Put eveything back in and tried to turn it on and i didnt get anything. Moved the power swich wires around and still nothing. So i rememberd that when i was cleaning the fan on the power box there was a swich. It was hard to turn and had to use a screw driver to move it across. The one it was on was 233 and i moved it to 111 or something along the numbers.(im living in the uk). So i put the power cable in and there was a big bang. Smoke and sparks. Luckly i didnt put it fully in and it dropped out. Looked around and couldnt understand. Must have been the power supply was stronger and not for that setting. Later on i looked into it more. And stupid of me i didnt put the f****g(sorry i have * it) power supply into the mother board!. So all of that for nothing!. Cannot get any power at all know. Must have blown the box :(. I think i may be lucky as the mother board was not connected to it didnt get a shock.
Ah well... They are only cheap if i want another one.

Back
Top Bottom