Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-06-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
In Runtime
Send a message via AIM to hockeyman4413
Default Weird startup problem

hi guys,
well, its happened twice now, and it seems random so far. when i booted up my comp just now, it got to the windows loading page and then went to a blue screen for a sec then went to a diff. screen that said "windows failed to load" and it gave me 2 choices of action. 1 was to run the startup repair wizard and the other was to start windows normally. the 1st time this happened, i choose the repair option and it did its thing and loaded. this time, i just went with startin normally and it loaded right up. then when i logged in, i got a windows message that "my computer has just recovered from a unexpected shutdown" or sumthing. it says that this could be due to recent software or hardware changes, yet both times this happened, i hadnt updated ANYTHING. i shut down my comp every night, so i know when i update stuff. after i logged, in, everything seemed 100%, so i dont know whats goin on. im running windows home premium on a pre-built comp.

Edit- idk whats with the stupid triple post, sorry, plz delete the other threads
hockeyman4413 is offline   Reply With Quote