Weird Browser Issue

Infin1ty1

In Runtime
Well for the past day, for some reason all of my Web Browsers are having issues loading pages in HTML format, and instead is loading in Plain Text. Seems to be Intermittent, and I can't pin-point it down to a single source that it causing it. I believe the problem started yesterday after gmail wouldn't load properly, so I had it brought up without HTML (option you have it if it taking a long time for GMail to load.) I have since switched GMail back to the standard view.

Anyways, only way to really clear the problem is a restart, and then it will work for generally an hour or two. Problem is affecting all my browsers, so I know it's not a specific browser causing a problem. I have not tried a reinstall on my FireFox or Chrome yet.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Oh, forgot to mention, running Windows XP SP 3.

lol, sorry should have mentioned that has already been done. I work on a help desk, so clearing cache and rebooting is pretty engraved into my mind, and I didn't even think to mention it.

Try re-installing your browser and if you can't uninstall IE (if you have it) install Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom