this is weird

dewdman101

Baseband Member
yesterday my uncle just moved into his new house. when he hooked up his machine, his screen was sideways....any suggestions what is wrong?

Assuming the monitor is LCD, perhaps the display settings have been rotated 90 degrees. Check for this.

Yeah, right click on your desktop, go to properties,click on the tab "settings", and check the settings on that monitor. If its a graphic problem, go to your graphics card control center and change that angle at which it is displaying. try this. if not, tell us.

chick said:
wow... what can i say some people never get it.
Yeah you're right about that. Who are you today? Is it sin or nuke or chica or kagesmama or shuai. I must say you're having an identity crisis.

Good bye again...

dude! wehat are you talking about?!?!?!

anyways hees not an LCD, but i will check for the thing aout right clicking, i looked into it once but didnt go very far. do this for me unless you know what im talking about, under the setting tab, look the numer on the left is bigger than the one on the right, right? well on his the one on the left is smaller. i figured its set to widescreen somehow? anyways i figured the monitor didnt know what to do so it just turned sideways...haha

Back
Top Bottom