Webcast Video

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I was watching a streaming video on the internet today from budweiser.com, a webcast, and it was pretty good and I would like to watch it again but it won't let me, how can I get it to play again?

maybe you could elaborate some more so we can figure out what your problem is. how wont it let you see the movie again? an error? nothing appears?

and props for the athlon XP 2600+ :D my babys showing its age cause i oc'ed it all its life loll

Well, no errors or anything, it's just that they won't let you watch it again, it records your ip addy or something. Maybe if I cleared out my temp internet files?

Edit: That didn't work. Any other ideas?

i dont understand why they would logg your ip so you could only watch it once.... if thats the case you cant watch it again without going to someones else orr.... connecting to a neighbors wireless internet :) hehe

Try viewing the website through a proxy, then, if it has for some reason blocked your IP, it just shows as a fresh one - each time. Also, do you get an error message of some sort, what do you mean when "It doesnt let you" :p

Well, yesterday when I tried to watch it again it said, video not available, maybe I'll try it again today.

Edit: Still does the same thing, maybe I'll try it on my other computer and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom