Web hosting cpanel help ?

bmwboyz

Baseband Member
hello everyone i just got web hosting i need some help on cpanel really confused me please help me step by step on files manager i just up load bunch of pic how come it wont show on my web www.btronic.com
and how come i cannot link to another part of my site help me please.
my email bmwboyz@hotmail.com thanks.

First of all try to use punctuation when writing, even in a forum. It makes what u r trying to say a lot easier.
OK, ur problem: Who created the HTML for this page? Images dont show probably b/c the path isnt going to the correct spot. Plus, why are you using bitmaps? Files are WAY to big, use compressed files like jpeg or gif.
The links dont go anywhere b/c they arent pointing to any files. file names end in .html extensions, in the least, but they could be any type of file. You have no extensions to your links.

thanks for your help but i need more specific information anyone else please help me?

dunno who made that template but it sucks...learn some HTM m8 before buying hostin...cus when u buy a server u dont get no n00bish website builder like geocities...

i think that would be me i made that template using this program looks really nice but once i upload it it sucks just 1 colors and i have no ideas.

Ya you really need to get some html experience. I'm a web developer and if anyone came to me with that page, i would laugh in there face. Someone using dreamweaver design view could have created somehting nicer. Why dont u try that if you have no knowledge of html, or get a starter book like something from the for dummies series. Thats how i started off. xhtml is the way to go these days for starters.

Back
Top Bottom