Web cams?

So the one i said wouldnt be much better than my one and wouldnt be the worth miles aswell save my money to buy a complete better one? what but my cpu or processor or they the same things?

between my 5200 and my brother's 5500, i didn't see that much a difference when i was playing the games; as for your processor, is it amd or intel? what games do you usually play or do u want to play?

the minimum reqs are 1.4 so i think youre ok there; how much ram do you have?
while ur checking just list all ur specs :)

Ah thats the problem!! i have 256mb but i no it has to be 512mb but to be sure i want it up to a gig. but heres the problem..

i have to eixlier 512mb ram ive established that the one off them doesnt work, but the other one when i put it in after a while it turns off my computer, ive put it in all three slots and sitll doesnt work ive check the heating and that seems to be fine. But what i want to no is that when i go to buy some new one is that, when i buy them they should work right.

Or could my problem be my motherboard, but my 256mb ram works fine init.

the speeds on the 512mb and the original 256 are different probably; to make sure go here www.lavalys.com and download everest 1.51 and check and see what mobo u have and what speed the 256 is running at,( most probably 2700) but just check to make sure

memory speed pc2700 166mhz thats what it says mate so what do i have to do for the 512mb of ram to work?

the most probable reason is that your motherboard does not support pc3200, so basically just get 2x512 pc2700 if you want a gig.

Back
Top Bottom