Ways to improve graphics card cooling

once i get a new card it will be outdated in 2 weeks......

No i dont game alot. I play cs:s and thats it.

besides i just want to learn how to overclock before i get a nice graphic card so i dont f*ck it up

I see what you did there o_O

As long as temps are fine, you shouldn't ever kill a graphics card by just changing the clocks. You start risking it when you over-volt it.

Guess what this card thats 3 generations old is running assassins creed on high at 65fps avg and COD 5 on med at 55fps. so basically i dont see a reason to get a new card you dunce.

You guys cant just help the OP?

Ok ati tool lets me save a bios.bin file. what is that actually for? and how do i flash the card?

is replacing the fan on the graphic card an easy thing to do?
Do you game a lot? I personally don't think it would be worth it to buy a cooler for a graphics card three generations old.
Agree with Cabbs.

And if you're not volt-modding it, you're going to get your max OC out of the stock cooler since it's not anywhere near overheating.

Worship me, you did not answer my question at all. and i dont agree with cabbs at all but thanks for your opinion

maybe i can get my thread answered soon

You guys cant just help the OP?

Ok ati tool lets me save a bios.bin file. what is that actually for? and how do i flash the card?

how do i volt mod a video card

OK,

I have always used Rivatuner, it works fine.

Overclock one clock at a time. Do not try to overclock both the core and memory at once. I always start with the core, so raise this in small jumps, and do a quick stability test in between each jump using a GPU intensive game. Once you start to lose stability, back off slightly and test again. When you've determined the max core clock, move onto the memory and repeat the process.

i dont agree with cabbs at all but thanks for your opinion
Well, it doesn't matter if you don't agree with him because you don't need to buy one.
how do i volt mod a video card
Click here.

Back
Top Bottom