Way too much power.....

deepthroat

In Runtime
The last PG&E visit left me stressed, I have 4 custom PC's running on the weekends plus my **** **** ******* ****** *****every day
And the bills on a monthly basis are atrocious.I can afford it, but it's damn expensive!

Does anybody else have this type of wattage going to thier home?
By the way, the ****** are on a *******, do you think I should lower the *****?
Or leave as is...

Thanks in advance!

deepthroat said:
The last PG&E visit left me stressed, I have 4 custom PC's running on the weekends plus my 2000 watt High Presure Sodium bulbs every day(don't ask)
And the bills on a monthly basis are atrocious.I can afford it, but it's damn expensive!

By the way, the lights are on a 18/6 cycle, do you think I should lower the cycle?
Or leave as is...

Thanks in advance!
Stop produceing Hash.
You know weed,marawana etc.
Is the Devil hideing in your basement ? Is this really a PC problem ?
:D :mad: :rolleyes: ;)
You gotta be kidding Mr Hydro.
do you think I should lower the cycle?
How the hell can this be done ?
What Planet are you on ?

Bluto. Why do you always have to answer posts with some smart ass remark. YOU NEVER EVEN ANSWER ANYONES QUESTIONS YOU STUPID FUCK, AND WHEN YOU DO REPLY YOU RIGHT SOME BS THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE. If your gonna keep being a fucking stupid ass then don't post here you stupid fuck.

deepthroat said:
The last PG&E visit left me stressed, I have 4 custom PC's running on the weekends plus my **** **** ******* ****** *****every day

By the way, the ****** are on a *******, do you think I should lower the *****?
Or leave as is...

Thanks in advance!
Thats my opinion,post yours and why mine isn't an answer ?
:D :confused: :confused:

I'm with Barrett on this one, I was only asking for a solution to my problem, I post almost everything I do on these forums because I feel at home with you guys, sort of an away from home family.LOL

NOTE:I never said anything about marijuana, you just assumed because I have a high wattage setup that I'm producing stuff.

Do not assume anymore, and only post constructive comments.PLEASE

deepthroat said:
I'm with Barret on this one, I was only asking for a solution to my problem, I post almost everything I do on these forums because I feel at home with you guys, sort of an away from home family.LOL

NOTE:I never said anything about marijuana, you just assumed because I have a high wattage setup that I'm producing stuff.

Do not assume anymore, and only post constructive comments.PLEASE

I never heard of a PC Haveing your problems,so i think your kidding us.right ??
I have never heard of high wattage for a PC.How and why do you know or ever have checked this out ?
Does your PC work ?

When all of my pc's are going at the same time(Local Area Network) when playing games, the meter(outside our house) starts to spin alot faster, also, I've noticed that when I turn all my pc's on, the lights dim.
All that mixed with my surround setup and peripherals such as monitors theres enough wattage going on to supply the entire west coast! Well, not to that extreme, but you get what I'm sayin'.

It's not causing any real PC PROBLEMS, it's just costing me an arm and a leg.

In fact, the systems that I build on demand and sell, the people that I have sold them to have NEVER complained! My systems are built with all brand new parts with a legal and legit OS.They have a personal garantee from me that if anything goes awry, I will personally make a date to come down and diagnose your system.

Knock on wood, but I have never had any problems with my systems.besides ADWARE, I hate that stuff.

Hmm, I know your problem all too well.

Having just moved out of a flat where I had a set rate for electricity I've now moved into a house with a token meter.

With my five computers on 24/7 and all the other appliances I've found I go through something like £2 (in value) of power in an average day.

Thats why I'm considering ditching my regular computers and investing in some of these which uses something like 1.5W (meaning I could probably drive it for free witha solar pannel/battery/inverter system.

your average computer (well mine anyway) currently draws something like 330W
)using this as a calculator)

With the juice taken just to power the graphics card I can power 50 of these microboards.

I have My computer,
Parents Computer
Sisters computer
My windows Server
and my linux server.

I also have a few spare machines that I may switch on occasionally...

There used to be my brothers computer as well before he moved out.

They are all networked and sharing the internet nicely. - well there are cables trailing all over the house whilst I'm in the middle of putting in a proper network with cables plasterd into the walls etc so it looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom