Watercooling

Jack05

In Runtime
hey guys
kinda curious about water cooling, is it effective, what drawbacks does it have?
jack

Very effective, but a bit expensive and some of the kits are hard to install. That is about it.

Good Liquid Cooling systems
are ThermalTake BIGWATER, ThermalTake Aquarius 3, and the KingWin liquid cooling kit.

Watercooling keeps things very cool and allows for futher OC. The drawback is that it can leak and screw everything up.

yeh I was thinking of getting a 4000 athlon processor and radeon vid card definetely dont' want any leaking occuring :O
jack

yea, for the most part, wut gfx card were u planning on getting? and i have a question about the big 12, would i be able to install it on my case? cuz i have 2 80mm fans in the back and none one big 120mm slot... jw, cuz if i could maybe just kina, hang the radiator on the side of my desk or sumthin that would be kool, or if it would just fit

The Bigwater should fit just fine. You can mount the 120mm fan radiator ANYWHERE provided you have 120mm fan hole spacing or adaquate room. I am using Kingwin's fully internal LC in mine, and it worlks nicely as well!

Fans compared to liquid? HAHA! Only REALLY EXPENSIVE LOUD fans can do something like liquid, plus with a mixture like the ZEN POTION, NO fan cooling can beat it.

Back
Top Bottom