Water cooling.

from what i have been told watercooling really will not give you any benefits over aircooling unless you are overclocking i bought an evercool system and then never installed it. you can get a HDD block to cool the HDD it will then mount into one of your cd drive bays. the only "real" benifit i could see from a liquid system was the fact that it was suppose to be quieter, however when you take into account that the radiators use fans i think it would be just as noisy as a good air cooled system, however they shure do look great in a case with a side window and in the clear acrylic cases, but since the acrylic case do seem to generate static electricity and scratch very easily i would not use one of them.

TreeHugger said:
mmmmk i figured this much, i went to my friends house i understand it completely, the do's and donts i think im gonna get thermaltake big water se.

hahaha! i love how you said you learned the do's and don'ts, yet you ordered a TT big water se. :rofl: Have fun dealing with corrosion in your loop. But you probably installed it already so can't do anything there since you can't return it. Best bet would be to sell it and buy yourself a nice custom setup.

Back
Top Bottom