Water Cooled temps

Duzz

In Runtime
What should my Temp be with a water cooling unit?
everest5gw.png

does that sound right?

For a AMD 64 3800+ thats a very good temp, especially if thats it when working hard... My 3500+ is at 45 degrees C when air cooled when not working, and around 58 degrees C when working hard so those are good temps to me, yeah.

The only one that seems a bit high is the motherboard temperature, because this is hotter than the CPU...

hehe yeah... How did you guess it was the 3200+? :p

By the way Duzz, does your motherboard have the water cooling too? Or is it just the main components?

just the CPU i could cool my MOBO i think. Wouldnt know which Swiftech to purchase, but im going to scrap the thermal Compound off and re aply a more less massive amount...... i used 3/4 the artic silver 5....... hehe i think i could get just a little lower. im going to look at how to water cool down my mobo. cause ill just run everything after my CPU. they will be hotter, well everything will be hotter. Well ill look for a water block for my MOBO if i can , remind you im a noob... and yes my computer is in my Sig :) fun fun. Thanks for all your imput thats awsome, at least i know im not to hot.

On another note, when i ran it threw Prime95 the temp got to 35c thats the highest i seen it. With 1/2inch inner diameter hoseing i think i should be getting about 10c or more cooler. I hope. And as for the upping of voltage, as soon as i figure i have done all i can do to decrease the Hotness of my comp is when i will go ahead and up the voltage and OC this beast, i would like to go a little beyound a 4000+ i hope. what you guys think i could get with this temp on a oc?

Back
Top Bottom