Wat is up with my pc and its POST??

ardy891

Daemon Poster
Well people may have heard but my psu blew, well anyway i got a new one fitted it and now when i turn the comp i cannot complete the post test!!! Have alook at some pics if i took my battery out for a few seconds i could get it go slightly further but it still wasn't complete!!

without replacing cmos battery:
postwithouttakingcmosbatteryou2.jpg

postwithouttakingcmosbatteryou3.jpg

postwithouttakingcmosbatteryou4.jpg

Now with replacing the cmos battery:
postwithbatteryreplaced3iz.jpg

postwithbatteryreplaced27wc.jpg

Is it possible that summat blew on my mobo, say my bios chip!!! Iwas thinking maybe i could reflash the bios but i dont know how to do it off of a floppy and it pobably wont work anyway. Has anybody seen this b4 and is it fixable!!

Thanks in advance

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Never seen that before.... That doesn't look pretty..... EEEK... EWWW.... ouch.... Hmmm, honestly, you have effectively stumped the ZEN this time Ardy. SRY! :(

oh well It's not hard to stump a republican, Die you are the anti-christ, you will burn in the battle of armigetin for your satanic colaberations w/ the devil.

i thought it was strange, i'm positive its my mobo, the cpu looks in perfect condition!!!! the people i bought it off will nolonger rma it co it is out of warranty with them however the warranty with the manufacturer is still in date, will the rma a new one or do they not do that!!

Uh, ok... FiNE!! WAR TIME! AND I WON'T HOLD BACK NECRO! DIE!!
*Fires the ultimate weapon................. OPTERON Charged Particle Cannon= The MOST DEADLY of all, this is the ZENs ultimate weapon, and is used only on the MOST VILE OFFENDERS, GOODBYE NECRO!!!* KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All life in the universe is destroyed.... Ah crap... Oh well.. BYE!! :D JK! :D

well, perhaps you know that you can never, kill a liberal. Even when there is no are, land, or spaceial froms we will servive.

The Opteron Charged Particle Cannon destroys everything, EVEN LIBERALS.... It is the most powerful weapon in the universe... Known and unknown. Do there... Humpf! :D Ok, this is becoming kinda spammy, I'm done. Someone have an idea on Ardy's problem?

Well, My Psu went kumptiz a while back and IOt fried evry thing, some times in older PCs the Bios is Kept saved via Psu power (it has no long term battery so mabye you will need a new mobo, or have to DL your bios form another PC to you PC but I have no Idea how that works, Sry

i tried to ring gigabyte tech support today and got a recorded message saying it was shut, fair enuf but they sed there opening times were 8-5, it was exactly 4 o'clock when i rang, does that mean that every member of staff left an hour early!!! Amd zen have u ever sent any items directly back to the maufacturer??

Back
Top Bottom