Wanting A "Gaming" Computer

first off, move from League of Legends to Dota2 (free on steam) it is a little harder but is much better when you get in to it.

HOW COULD U INSULT MY LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Dota 2 sucks, LoL ftw

(sorry for spam)

Its good, but Rowcon is right, building it yourself wil be cheaper, and give you a lot of XP :p

i dont think i have the tools to do it?

Do i need tiny little screwdrivers and stuff... also what if i buy a piece that doesnt fit or but a wire the wrong way... i honestly have no clue :/

Ok, you don't normally need tiny screw drivers, just a regular Phillips should do the job. Now, if you have the any of the following: Skype, Xfire, Steam, Gmail, then you can add me, and I will help you step by step through the process. It's actually really easy. The hardest part of the whole thing, is looking through the fking mobo manual, and finding out where you're going have to plug in the power button and frontal usb ports. Because you have those ***** tiny little cables, that no one can see where the Fk they go.. That's the only difficult part :p And if you put cables in the wrong spot, nothing will happen, your PC just won't turn on lol.

EDIT: You parts should come with the necessary tools, and don't forget to buy some Thermal glue.

Well I just built my one for the first time just booted up now and works fine and I was haveing the same thoughts as you :)

I dont even know what to buy haha...
A mother board - which one
Gpu.. which will work with pc best?
Fan.. no clue

See my point? Iv no clue what is compatible with it

Back
Top Bottom